WHY? Do we have a month in our Nation “dedicated” to the Prevention of Child Abuse?
- A child is raped every two “minutes” in the United States.
- 1 in 3 girls & 1 in 7 boys will be “sexually” molested before their 18th birthday!
- The average age of “Sexual” abuse is 7-9 years old.
- 95% of all child abuse comes from the “inner circle” (someone the child knows and trusts).
- Child Abuse is tragically destructive, far too common, and is totally preventable.
RAACE- Race Against Abuse of Children is a 501-C-3 Non Profit that has built our mission on the promise that together, we can prevent child sexual abuse before it begins.
Please download the “Free” Power of Prevention Guide Book Below
Download the POWER OF PREVENTION GUIDEBOOK
Fill out the form below to download “The Power of Prevention Guide Book.”